When business and organisational changes occur, it is crucial for companies to avoid legal problems and use such changes to their advantage. However, workforce restructuring poses a challenge to most companies. When faced with such restructuring, employers have to take into consideration and successfully cope with complicated and interconnected factors. Our experts in the Labour Law Department offer their comprehensive support and high-quality services, distinguished by professionalism and a detailed knowledge of the legal theory and case law on all levels of the restructuring procedure. They assist companies with achieving their business goals and managing costs, help to ensure the fulfilment of obligations towards workers and facilitate dialogue with trade unions and workers’ representatives.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Legal advice on the regulatory framework for workforce restructuring
- Assistance in developing & implementing workforce restructuring
- Developing communication with trade unions & employees' representatives
- Facilitating compliance with legal procedures for redundancies & drafting relevant documentation
- Support related to day-to-day corporate governance