Partner Petra Plevnik and Senior Associates Maša Kramar and Žiga Kosmatin gave lectures at the 13th Days of property and land registry law in Portorož
14. 06. 2021 Petra Plevnik, Partner at our Law Firm and Senior Associates Maša Kramar and Žiga Kosmatin participated as lecturers at the 13th Days of property and land registry law on June 8, 2021 in Portorož.
E-Commerce Webinar on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, at 4.00 p.m. CET.
14. 06. 2021 Make sure not to miss this event if you wish to learn about new VAT rules that enter into force from 1 July 2021 and their impact on E-Commerce. Andersen has gathered experts from multiple countries around the world, in order to get different perspectives on the impact of new rules.
Senior Associate at our Law Firm Matija Urankar, participated as a member of the judicial panel in the traditional competition of law students Študentska Pravda
14. 06. 2021 On Wednesday, June 9, Senior Associate at our Law Firm Matija Urankar, participated as a member of the judicial panel in the traditional competition of law students Študentska Pravda, which is organized by the Faculty of Law, University of Maribor.
Senior Associate Maja Šubic gave a lecture at the Grand Conference of Public Procurement
11. 06. 2021 Maja Šubic gave a lecture at the invitation of the publishing house GV Založba at the Grand Conference of Public Procurement on June 3, 2021 in Portorož. The conference, which was held in compliance with all precautionary measures related to the Covid-19 epidemic, was very well attended, and the participants learned many new things that will benefit them in their work.
Crossing the Bridge Africa-Europe Project - Webinar on the topic of renewable Energy
17. 05. 2021 Andersen is organising a free Webinar on the topic of renewable Energy in Namibia, Zambia and South Africa. The speakers at the event will present opportunities of international trade and advantages in renewables in the countries involved and show the impact of these markets for foreign investors, to maintain and improve competitive edge.
Covid-related restrictions for employment termination across Europe
11. 05. 2021 In the absence of uniform rules, employers live with the constant risk of violating country-specific regulations, the European Employment Group of Andersen will host a webinar on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (4.00 p.m. CET) in which they will provide a general overview of these and other issues of maximum interest in relation to Covid-related restrictions for employment termination in Europe.
Andersen organized a Webinar with the participation of the European Commission on the subject of the impact and general questions generated by the European Green Deal
04. 02. 2021 The main topic discussed on the webinar was the green economy as a huge opportunity for European companies to create jobs and to develop more competitive business models.