Law Firm Senica & Partners is celebrating its 35th Anniversary
01. 04. 2021 To mark this special milestone, we are happy to share with you that we had become a member firm of Andersen Global and present to you our new corporate identity and website.
Andersen organized a Webinar with the participation of the European Commission on the subject of the impact and general questions generated by the European Green Deal
04. 02. 2021 The main topic discussed on the webinar was the green economy as a huge opportunity for European companies to create jobs and to develop more competitive business models.
21. 01. 2021 Mark Gorman, Belen Palao Bastardes and Sarah Shears from Andersen in Ireland, Andersen in Spain and Andersen in the United Kingdom will explain in a Webinar session on January 28, 2021, the issues in terms of VAT and Customs that the companies will face in the upcoming months after the Brexit.
The Parus Foundation has received an award from the Association of Slovenes Educated Abroad
28. 12. 2020 On December 26, 2020, the Association of Slovenes Educated Abroad (Association VTIS) presented the VTIS LETA 2020 award to the Parus Foundation in the premises of the Presidential Palace, where the President of the Republic of Slovenia Borut Pahor hosted the traditional annual meeting of the association.
Always to the top
08. 10. 2020 Challenges, pursuing set goals, creativity, sometimes also crossroads - all of this is an integral part of an attorney's everyday life. Such experiences and virtues have proven to be very useful when hiking enthusiasts of our law firm confidently conquered the highest Slovenian peak on a sunny Friday in September.
The traditional Christmas Gala evening, organized by the British Slovenian Chamber of Commerce was held in London
11. 12. 2019 Law firm Miro Senica and Attorneys supported the event as the main sponsor this year as well, which was attended by about 200 guests from Slovenia and Great Britain, including partners at our law firm Miro Senica, Katarina Kresal, Uroš Čop and Katja Šumah.
The partners of our law firm, Miro Senica, Katarina Kresal and Uroš Čop, attended an event on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of Law Firm Sajić
18. 09. 2019 Law Firm Sajić has been our business partner for many years and is one of the important members of the Adriatic Legal Network - ALN, within which we provide clients with top legal and consulting services in the Adriatic region.