Amendment to the Public Procurement Act (ZJN-3) brings extensive changes in the public procurement procedure
19. 08. 2021 On 13 July 2021, the Slovenian Parliament adopted the Act Amending the Public Procurement Act (ZJN-3B). The amendment, entering into force on 1 January 2022, implements numerous important changes and novelties in public procurement procedures, to which both public contracting authorities and all potential tenderers must pay particular attention.
Društvo VTIS is once again organizing the traditional event First VTIS: from Slovenia to the world
09. 08. 2021 At the event, high school and university students, who are going to study abroad for the first time, will have the opportunity to get to know each other and for networking. The event Prvi VTIS will take place on Wednesday, 11 August 2021, at 5.30 pm in the Botanical Garden in Ljubljana.
Andersen has prepared a newsletter with relevant information for employers regarding the vaccination certificate
30. 07. 2021 The document provides an overview of 21 European countries covering the most common questions that employers have in this regard. Such as does your country issues a Covid-19 vaccination certificate, or immunity certificate or can the employer ask the employee to present a vaccination/immunity certificate.
Amendment to the Road Traffic Rules Act brings several novelties for road users
28. 07. 2021 On 16. 7. 2021, the National Assembly adopted the amendment to the Road Traffic Rules Act (Slovenian: ZPrCP-F), which aims to reduce the number of road traffic accidents. Eagerly awaited amendment to the act brings quite a few significant novelties and changes that every road user must be aware of. This amendment shall come into force 11. 8. 2021.
Changes of Slovenian tax legislation – update
27. 07. 2021 In May this year, we informed you regarding proposed amendments to tax legislation concerning corporate income tax, personal income tax and VAT. While the proposals on amendments of personal income tax law and corporate income tax law are still pending, the amendment to the Value Added Tax Act was rejected.
mag. Janja Ovsenik
Act on Intervention Measures to Assist the Economy and Tourism Sector
16. 07. 2021 On 7 July 2021, the National Assembly has adopted the new Act on Intervention Measures to Assist the Economy and Tourism Sector (ZIUPGT). The act has entered into force on 14 July 2021.
mag. Janja Ovsenik
Extradition Proceedings: Boundness of the Minister of Justice to the Decisions of (Criminal) Courts
16. 07. 2021 Matija Urankar, Senior Associate at our Law Firm, wrote an article titled “Extradition Proceedings: Boundness of the Minister of Justice to the Decisions of (Criminal) Courts”. The article was published in the 100th edition of the magazine “Revija Odvetnik”.