Maja Šubic, Senior Associate at our Law Firm, will participate as a lecturer at the Grand Conference of Public Procurement
30. 04. 2021 The Grand Conference of Public Procurement will take place on June 2 and 3, 2021 in Portorož. More information is in the attached flyer.
Our colleagues, managing partner Uroš Čop and attorney Matija Urankar, gave a lecture, which was attended by students of the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana
22. 04. 2021 The topic of the lecture was Article 6 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms ("ECHR"), that our colleagues presented to fourth-year students in theory and practice, based on interesting current cases. The response of the students was extremely good, they actively participated both in the discussion and by asking many questions.
Matija Urankar, attorney at our law firm, has given a statement for the television news programme Svet on channel Kanal A on April 16, 2021
16. 04. 2021 In a report on the suspension of the ordinance on the temporary partial restriction of movement of people and on the prohibition of gathering of people in the part related to the ban on assemblies, he emphasized that recent decisions of the Constitutional Court show that interferences with fundamental rights and freedoms must be prudently considered and made cautiously.
1st FinD-INFO days in cooperation with Law Firm Senica & Partners and with the support of Andersen
15. 04. 2021 Uroš Čop, managing partner of our law firm and Janja Ovsenik, partner at our law firm will participate as section leaders on current issues of tax law at the upcoming conference 1st FinD-INFO days, which will be held in cooperation with our law firm and with the support of Andersen on June 14 and 15, 2021 in Portorož.
Uroš Čop, Managing Partner at our law firm, has given a statement for the television show Svet on channel Kanal A
09. 04. 2021 Uroš Čop, Managing Partner at our law firm, has given a statement for the television show Svet on channel Kanal A on April 9, 2021, as the representative of one of the petitioners for the review of the constitutionality and legality of Article 11 of the Ordinance of determining the conditions for entry into the Republic of Slovenia, the enforcement of which was suspended by the Constitutional Court.
Matija Urankar, attorney at our law firm, has given a statement for the television news programme 24 UR
03. 04. 2021 Matija Urankar, attorney at our law firm, has given a statement for the television news programme 24 UR on channel POP TV on April 3, 2021 as the representative of a plaintiff in an administrative dispute in which the court granted the application for an interim injunction in connection with a lawsuit against the Ordinance of determining the conditions for entry into the Republic of Slovenia, allowing the plaintiff to leave the territory of the Republic of Slovenia with his family.
Andersen remains committed to the continuous professional development of its employees through its partnership with the University of San Francisco (USF) School of Law
12. 02. 2021 Approximately 150 Andersen employees from around the globe are currently enrolled in the advanced degree in taxation program at University of San Francisco School of Law. From those students 40% are based outside of the U.S., among them being also Matija Urankar, Senior Associate at our law firm, who is currently pursuing a Master of Laws in Taxation (LLM).