Good news for businesses and the self-employed!
04. 05. 2020 Following the entry into force of the new law on providing liquidity to the economy, companies and the self-employed will be able to obtain credit on more favorable terms. Namely, the state will assume a guarantee obligation for credit agreements intended exclusively for the financing of the basic activity of borrowers.
The operation of the courts is gradually returning to normal
29. 04. 2020 The operation of the courts is gradually returning to normal, so we have summarized for you what you need to pay attention to in order not to miss a procedural act or overlook important judicial documents.
We explain which restrictions no longer apply this week in a video presentation
18. 04. 2020 In a video presentation, we explain which restrictions no longer apply this week, point out what you shouldn’t miss if you want to claim emergency assistance, and answer the question of whether you don’t have to pay rent because you can’t use the business space.
Law Firm Miro Senica and Attorneys participates in arbitration simulation at ECDR
16. 04. 2020 As part of a continuous effort to better the legal field with skilled and experienced young practitioners, Law firm Miro Senica and Attorneys supported participation of handpicked selection of students from Ljubljana Faculty of Law at this years’ Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court, the oldest and most prestigious student competition in the area of investment [...]
The Buzz interview with Uroš Čop
16. 04. 2020 In an interview for CEE Legal Matters, Director and Partner of our law firm Uros Čop, explained current developments in Slovenia, dealing with the crisis due to the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic and measures to mitigate the negative economic and financial consequences which the Slovenian economy will be facing.
Next week, a new law on intervention measures will come into force
10. 04. 2020 Next week, a new law on intervention measures will come into force, which many experts, due to its scope, called the "Mega Law". Our experts have carefully studied the content of the new law and prepared simple and understandable answers to the questions that arise in connection with the implementation of the law in practice.
Online lecture at University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law
18. 03. 2020 Law firm Miro Senica and attorneys quickly adopted various preventive measures to ensure social distancing and continued its long-lasting collaboration with the University in Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, even as the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic continues. Managing Partner Uroš Čop and associate Matija Urankar delivered an e-lecture on European human rights law via Zoom [...]