We explain which restrictions no longer apply this week in a video presentation
18. 04. 2020 In a video presentation, we explain which restrictions no longer apply this week, point out what you shouldn’t miss if you want to claim emergency assistance, and answer the question of whether you don’t have to pay rent because you can’t use the business space.
The Buzz interview with Uroš Čop
16. 04. 2020 In an interview for CEE Legal Matters, Director and Partner of our law firm Uros Čop, explained current developments in Slovenia, dealing with the crisis due to the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic and measures to mitigate the negative economic and financial consequences which the Slovenian economy will be facing.
Law Firm Miro Senica and Attorneys participates in arbitration simulation at ECDR
16. 04. 2020 As part of a continuous effort to better the legal field with skilled and experienced young practitioners, Law firm Miro Senica and Attorneys supported participation of handpicked selection of students from Ljubljana Faculty of Law at this years’ Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court, the oldest and most prestigious student competition in the area of investment [...]
Next week, a new law on intervention measures will come into force
10. 04. 2020 Next week, a new law on intervention measures will come into force, which many experts, due to its scope, called the "Mega Law". Our experts have carefully studied the content of the new law and prepared simple and understandable answers to the questions that arise in connection with the implementation of the law in practice.
Online lecture at University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law
18. 03. 2020 Law firm Miro Senica and attorneys quickly adopted various preventive measures to ensure social distancing and continued its long-lasting collaboration with the University in Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, even as the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic continues. Managing Partner Uroš Čop and associate Matija Urankar delivered an e-lecture on European human rights law via Zoom [...]
The traditional Christmas Gala evening, organized by the British Slovenian Chamber of Commerce was held in London
11. 12. 2019 Law firm Miro Senica and Attorneys supported the event as the main sponsor this year as well, which was attended by about 200 guests from Slovenia and Great Britain, including partners at our law firm Miro Senica, Katarina Kresal, Uroš Čop and Katja Šumah.
The partners of our law firm, Miro Senica, Katarina Kresal and Uroš Čop, attended an event on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of Law Firm Sajić
18. 09. 2019 Law Firm Sajić has been our business partner for many years and is one of the important members of the Adriatic Legal Network - ALN, within which we provide clients with top legal and consulting services in the Adriatic region.