Interview with Katarina Kresal in Onaplus magazine
09. 06. 2020 Katarina Kresal, attorney and partner at our law firm, spoke a few words for Onaplus magazine in May, as the coronavirus epidemic began to slowly recede.
The courts are fully operating from June 1 onwards
02. 06. 2020 The elimination of emergency measures continues and the operation of state institutions is gradually resuming. In order not to miss a deadline or overlook an important invitation, listen to our colleague Maša Kramar.
Good news for businesses and the self-employed!
04. 05. 2020 Following the entry into force of the new law on providing liquidity to the economy, companies and the self-employed will be able to obtain credit on more favorable terms. Namely, the state will assume a guarantee obligation for credit agreements intended exclusively for the financing of the basic activity of borrowers.
The operation of the courts is gradually returning to normal
29. 04. 2020 The operation of the courts is gradually returning to normal, so we have summarized for you what you need to pay attention to in order not to miss a procedural act or overlook important judicial documents.
We explain which restrictions no longer apply this week in a video presentation
18. 04. 2020 In a video presentation, we explain which restrictions no longer apply this week, point out what you shouldn’t miss if you want to claim emergency assistance, and answer the question of whether you don’t have to pay rent because you can’t use the business space.
Law Firm Miro Senica and Attorneys participates in arbitration simulation at ECDR
16. 04. 2020 As part of a continuous effort to better the legal field with skilled and experienced young practitioners, Law firm Miro Senica and Attorneys supported participation of handpicked selection of students from Ljubljana Faculty of Law at this years’ Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court, the oldest and most prestigious student competition in the area of investment [...]
The Buzz interview with Uroš Čop
16. 04. 2020 In an interview for CEE Legal Matters, Director and Partner of our law firm Uros Čop, explained current developments in Slovenia, dealing with the crisis due to the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic and measures to mitigate the negative economic and financial consequences which the Slovenian economy will be facing.