Service of the decision on the recognition of a foreign judgment on divorce now mandatory also to the (former) spouse, who lives abroad
10. 03. 2021 The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Slovenia assessed the legal regulation, which stipulated that service of a decision, recognizing a foreign court decision on divorce originating in a country that is not a member of the European Union, is not obligatory to the other (former) spouse.
Andersen remains committed to the continuous professional development of its employees through its partnership with the University of San Francisco (USF) School of Law
12. 02. 2021 Approximately 150 Andersen employees from around the globe are currently enrolled in the advanced degree in taxation program at University of San Francisco School of Law. From those students 40% are based outside of the U.S., among them being also Matija Urankar, Senior Associate at our law firm, who is currently pursuing a Master of Laws in Taxation (LLM).
Uroš Čop, the Managing Partner at our law firm, appeared on the television show Dobro Jutro on Slovenia’s national TV
05. 02. 2021 In a conversation with the host, Mojca Mavec, he presented his view on the legal regulation of sexual harassment both from the point of view of criminal offences against sexual inviolability as well as labour law regulation.
Andersen organized a Webinar with the participation of the European Commission on the subject of the impact and general questions generated by the European Green Deal
04. 02. 2021 The main topic discussed on the webinar was the green economy as a huge opportunity for European companies to create jobs and to develop more competitive business models.
21. 01. 2021 Mark Gorman, Belen Palao Bastardes and Sarah Shears from Andersen in Ireland, Andersen in Spain and Andersen in the United Kingdom will explain in a Webinar session on January 28, 2021, the issues in terms of VAT and Customs that the companies will face in the upcoming months after the Brexit.
»Gun-jumping« in Slovenia: Following the Trends or Staying Behind?
11. 01. 2021 In an article published by CEE Legal Matters, attorney at our law firm Maja Šubic and Associate Nina Krajnc wrote about the trend of enhanced supervision of merger notification obligations and pre-closing activities of parties, involved in M&A, which can also be detected in Slovenia and about the record-high gun-jumping fines, imposed by national competition protection authorities in recent years.
Interview with Katarina Kresal for Vklop magazine
08. 01. 2021 Katarina Kresal, attorney and partner at our law firm, spoke in an interview for Vklop magazine about the Covid-19 pandemic, the TV show Zadnja beseda and other current topics.