Round Table on the Position of the European Union on the Singapore Convention on Mediation
11. 06. 2021 ELI hub Slovenia, which operates within the ECDR - European Center for Dispute Resolution, is co-organising an important international conference "Round table on the position of the European Union on the Singapore Convention on Mediation".
Managing Partner of our Law Firm Katarina Kresal appointed as an arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS)
25. 05. 2021 We are pleased to announce that the International Council of Arbitration for Sport has appointed Managing Partner of our Law Firm Katarina Kresal as arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration for Sports, which is considered the highest sports tribunal in the world.
Crossing the Bridge Africa-Europe Project - Webinar on the topic of renewable Energy
17. 05. 2021 Andersen is organising a free Webinar on the topic of renewable Energy in Namibia, Zambia and South Africa. The speakers at the event will present opportunities of international trade and advantages in renewables in the countries involved and show the impact of these markets for foreign investors, to maintain and improve competitive edge.
Covid-related restrictions for employment termination across Europe
11. 05. 2021 In the absence of uniform rules, employers live with the constant risk of violating country-specific regulations, the European Employment Group of Andersen will host a webinar on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (4.00 p.m. CET) in which they will provide a general overview of these and other issues of maximum interest in relation to Covid-related restrictions for employment termination in Europe.
Changes of Slovenian tax legislation
07. 05. 2021 A public hearing on changes of tax legislation, to help the economy recover from the pandemic, has come to an end. The subject matter of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia's proposal foresees changes.
mag. Janja Ovsenik
Maja Šubic, Senior Associate at our Law Firm, will participate as a lecturer at the Grand Conference of Public Procurement
30. 04. 2021 The Grand Conference of Public Procurement will take place on June 2 and 3, 2021 in Portorož. More information is in the attached flyer.
Our colleagues, managing partner Uroš Čop and attorney Matija Urankar, gave a lecture, which was attended by students of the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana
22. 04. 2021 The topic of the lecture was Article 6 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms ("ECHR"), that our colleagues presented to fourth-year students in theory and practice, based on interesting current cases. The response of the students was extremely good, they actively participated both in the discussion and by asking many questions.